1. The self-drilling screw is a screw with a drill bit. […]
1. The self-drilling screw is a screw with a drill bit. Drilling, tapping, fixing, and locking are completed at one time by special electric tools. The self-drilling screw is mainly used for the connection and fixation of some thin plate parts, such as For the connection of color steel plate and color steel plate, the connection of color steel plate with purlins, wall beams, etc., its penetration capacity is generally not more than 6mm and not more than 12mm;
2. Self-drilling screws are often exposed outdoors, and have strong corrosion resistance; their rubber seals can ensure that the screws are impervious to water and have good corrosion resistance;
3. Self-drilling screws are suitable for the use of wood materials, which is what we often say is wood screws, which are generally manual operations. Due to manpower restrictions, such screws are generally small and the scope of use is relatively narrow;
4. The self-drilling screw is a combination of a tap and a bolt. The front is a tap and the back is a thread. On a generally softer material, you can directly screw in a hole after drilling a hole. The thread is tapped by the tap, followed by the bolt. The thread is hard, if the diameter of the screw is small, the material is also soft, you can even not punch holes first, such as screwing into wood;
5. Self-drilling screws are usually described by three parameters: screw diameter series, number of threads per inch length and screw length. The more the number of threads per inch length, the stronger the self-drilling ability.